Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meals February 10-16

Default Meals February 10-16

Last night I was still too sick to go to church, so the family had dinner at church and I ate leftovers. Tonight I am cooking a marinated turkey tenderloin along with mashed potatoes and gravy and butter lettuce salad.
    Wife to Darrell, mom to John, Patrick, DJ and Ryan, Stepgrandmom of 5, grandmother to Adam, Harper, and Alexander. Done homeschooling but not done learning!

Tonight we are having garlic lime chicken, potatoes and veggies. Tomorrow will be leftovers because it is Awana night.
    Sunshine - mom to 4dc - dd11 1/2, ds10, ds8 1/2 and ds7.

Hope you're feeling better now, Merrilee!

Last night was beef vegetable soup from the roast leftovers.

Tonight will be ham, either broccoli or cauliflower, and ... something. Bread or mac and cheese, probably.
    "Ree-bee," Mom to former United States Marine ds and math teacher DIL * artist dd 20 * motion-loving ds 17 * piano-playing ds 12
    "For Miss Minnie loved children and she loved books, and she taught merely by introducing the one to the other." from "A Consent," by Wendell Berry

Hope you feel better Merrilee

Yesterday we ate lunch at my stepmoms. We had turkey, green beans, mashed potatoes, homemade rolls & orange jello salad.
    Anyone hungry at supper had leftover pizza

Tonight we had chicken rotel spaghetti...well turkey. Step mom sent home some leftover turkey
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds

Sunday we had various leftovers

Last night/Monday we had chicken pot pie and fruit salad

Tonight I think we’re going to visit my mil in the nursing home 1 1/2 hrs away, and we’ll probably eat out
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)

Merrilee - I hope you are feeling better!

Sunday - My husband picked up a Chicken Pot Pie from Costco as a treat. It was one of the large pies that they make in-house, not frozen. They are delicious, but salty.

Monday - We had one of my husband's work colleagues over with his wife. I made a white chicken chili and a salad and they brought a brownie trifle for dessert.
    Loving, learning, and living in central VA with my adventurous husband of 14 years and our three children.

Merrilee, are you feeling better?

Monday we had beef short ribs over sauteed spinach. Tonight it was chicken in a spinach cream sauce with sundried tomatoes. Wednesday we will have fellowship meal at church. Thursday, K and I are going to a concert and we will eat drive through. Friday either DH and I will go out for Valentine's day or he will have a work event.
    Robin, wife for 22 years to a wonderful man, and mama to 20yo Belle; 18yo Kitty; 15yo Princess, and 12yo Boyo.
    Words for 2015 and 2016 and probably forever: Be her.

Tuesday - hamburgers, baked sweet potatoes, and a salad

Wednesday - Tonight is dance night and we will either have tuna fish salad on crackers or sausage and cabbage.
    Loving, learning, and living in central VA with my adventurous husband of 14 years and our three children.

Was doing well enough yesterday that OF COURSE I overdid it. Went to bed early and feeling so-so today. Seeing the doctor this afternoon, so dinner will be a simple Zatarain's dirty rice with a veggie. Last night made Cuban black bean soup and Darrell hated it and refused to eat it. Ryan devoured it, so I will make it again; if I make it again I will add something to it; Darrell won't remember having it before anyway.
    Wife to Darrell, mom to John, Patrick, DJ and Ryan, Stepgrandmom of 5, grandmother to Adam, Harper, and Alexander. Done homeschooling but not done learning!

Quote Originally Posted by Merrilee Morse View Post
    Darrell won't remember having it before anyway.
    Oh, Merrilee. I'm so sorry. I go through this with Mom, too. I'm so sorry.
    Robin, wife for 22 years to a wonderful man, and mama to 20yo Belle; 18yo Kitty; 15yo Princess, and 12yo Boyo.
    Words for 2015 and 2016 and probably forever: Be her.