Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday DECLUTTERING!

Back from errands. MUCH longer than I anticipated

-- Heather -- I think that sounds like a great plan for I. That's actually kind of what I was wondering/thinking -- that he'd still be "high school" but would take a couple of online classes.
    And for E being so successful and able to manage at this point. Hopefully I will be in the same place.
    You're amazing for managing it all and identifying strengths/weaknesses and matching that to when they're ready

Jen -- sounds like a productive day!

Michelle -- sorry about the grocery store

Well, roast went by the way-side I forgot to pull it out of the freezer and put it in the crockpot. I have a ham in the fridge, so I think I'm going to do that. Boys are excited about that

Errands are exhausting. Is it just me or are ya'll that way, too?
    I feel like I need a nap
    Wife to Jim and Mama to Katie (1/01), Mattie (9/02), Cale (4/05), and Ben (8/08)

Update:
    • answered a client- prayers that this would go well are appreciated. I'm in negotiations for a contract and it's not going too well. Sigh.
    • played a game of Ticket to Ride PA with E
    • read directions to review the flip side of that game board- which is Great Britian
    • checked in with I- who is not well today
    • loaded the dishwasher- and started it
    • washed a bunch of dishes- got others soaking
    • considered dinner- for tonight and beyond (trying to see what we'll have before E leaves)
    • put together pizzas for a late lunch- as always...

I'm going to check in with Dan on dinner plans. He and I have a concert tomorrow night at 7pm. E needs to be at the airport at 4:45. We'll see if it's just a drop or what. I suspect it is and then we can decide if there's time for dinner before the concert.

After lunch, I'm going out on the POH!
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

So, we are sorted: No game for the high school girls, and the team has been notified. Yes game for Friday Night soccer, and yes ride for the boy to get there. K took P to BL, then she went to help her friend, will return to pick up P, and come home.

School is done, other things are done.
    Robin, wife for 22 years to a wonderful man, and mama to 20yo Belle; 18yo Kitty; 14yo Princess, and 12yo Boyo.
    Words for 2015 and 2016 and probably forever: Be her.

Robin - Glad you were able to get all those rides sorted out. Yes, it would be great if ball and dance season made me drop some pounds - so far, no such luck!

HW - Glad to hear E is doing well and that the maturity of that extra year and dealing with a chronic illness is helping motivate him in college! Praying for I and for the decision making as well.

Michelle - Praying for your boy!

Paige - My guys always cheer for ham too!

Someone stole my debit card number (not sure how) and bought several purchases from LuluLemon. Dan notified the bank.

The afternoon went fast, the kids watched the Tomie DePaola event, but I was running around.

Early dinner of red beans and rice. Dan is off with H and L for H's first game.

A and I are about to leave for an Irish dancing performance at a assisted living facility.

Have a great evening!
    Loving, learning, and living in central VA with my adventurous husband of 14 years and our three children.

AR- That's a busy schedule! How long does ball season last?

Robin- You're all over the place too!

Update:
    • checked in on the concert- begins at 8pm and is assigned seating! So, we have time to see E off as a family, drop the kids back home, have dinner out, and head to the concert!
    • enjoyed some time on the POH- in silence! (but I'm sure because the neighbors aren't home)
    • picked up dh early- and caught up with him and made suggestions for dinner
    • dropped I at his history meeting
    • picked up R on the way home
    • got the salmon thawing- and made the spice rub. Dan will be grilling tonight!

Now I'm going to try and send a note to a potential student for my courses and see what else I can get ready for dinner. It's not a ton of salmon, so we definitely need something else substantial.

I go back to pick up the history kid at 6:30.
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

Question

Paige -- errands are tiring

Heather -- YAY on family drop off and getting meal out

Angela -- OH NO!! sorry about the card

Robin -- YAY for getting rides worked out

Well my afternoon of doing something turned into doing nothing.
    I worked on pictures and caught up on my Friday night shows (was at mama's last week). Show went off and I was finishing sorting a the stack of pictures I was in the middle of when I see MIL and great nephews (6yr & 8yr) pull up.

Figured they would stay a few minutes and leave. Uh No. Niece also came in about 20 minutes before MIL left.
    Niece & her boys left a few minutes before MIL.
    MIL finally left 2 hours after she had gotten here.

Dss had played ball with littles and kept an eye on them outside until they HAD to get a shower. They both had plans. I kept an eye on the littles out the window after that.
    Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative.. Think differently and positively.
    Wife to Brian and Mama to 20yo ds, 17yo ds

Heather, it sounds like you are making really wise choices about your boys and school.
    Angela, story about the stolen cc number. What a pain!
    Michelle, Iím glad your headache is gone!
    Robin, it sounds like you guys have a lot of outside events today.
    Paige, the meet up sounds like fun for your girls.
    Jen, it looks like you got a bunch of housework done today.
    Lindsey Carter
    Wife to Chris for 19 years and Mom to Wesley 15, Adelaide 14 and Hudson 11