Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunday DECLUTTERING!

Good evening!

AR- How was the trampoline park?

Robin- Very nice to have time with a friend this morning.

Jekka- I would have given up on going to church!

Jen- I hope you enjoyed your walk! Yes, 4-H sewing is beyond. I actually think it discourages participation in many ways- just no room for creativity in their scoring sheets.

Paige- You've been busy and I'm glad you are safe after the storms!

Lindsey- that's a lot of walking! Hooray for a great visit and one from your bff to follow it!

My day:
    • got the apples prepped and headed to church- R came with us!
    • church and snack duty- so much work today. Baptisms meant extra people.
    • baptisms at church- such great stories from the two who were baptized. Compelling story from an international law student. Wow! Friends of our were up to see their son baptized. So great to see them. We stayed with them in VA the week my dad died. Biggest blessing ever for me! Their youngest is the same age as E. I miss them in church. They moved about 3 years ago. They are among the coolest people I know. For real.
    • came home for lunch and a breather
    • headed out for afternoon games- not as fun as last time. She had one other guest and it was super low key.
    • had dh start dinner- he stayed behind
    • fixed up the rest of dinner
    • cut two heads of hair
    • cleaned up from haircuts- which doesn't make a huge mess
    • vacuumed the media room and half the school room
    • vacuumed the second floor- master bedroom, bathroom, master closet, hall, studio, and part way into the kids' rooms.
    • had trash gathered
    • had trash taken to the can and the can out to the curb

Now I'm sitting a minute before getting the broth going in the IP. Whew! The applesauce was gone in a flash this morning! Everyone knows I make the applesauce. Someone came up to ask if I had done anything different because it was extra good this morning. I said nope. Must just be a personal best. It was a brand new package of brown sugar. I may have put more in than usual.

I need to get the broth simmering over night and then I might sit on the POH. A fog rolled in after some rain this afternoon, but it blew out quickly and with it came warm air. It's warmer now than it's been all day!

The peepers are LOUD tonight and it's generally pleasant- but humid.
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

If anyone is still up tonight, we are under a tornado watch. That's super rare here. Prayers appreciated!
    Heather wife to Dan and embracing the independent nature of homeschooling with our fantastic four (20 ds, 18 dd, 16 ds, 13 ds).

Praying, Heather.
    My dog woke me up so she could bark and run around the woods chasing who knows what. She's now in a barky mood and is keeping me up- letting out just enough barks to state she's not quite satisfied, but she didn't want back out.
    Mom to Silas (13), Cedric (11), Aria (9) Titus (7)

Look on education as something between the child's soul and God ~ Charlotte Mason