Thread: A request...

Default A request...

It's okay to use abbreviations for various curriculum materials, but please, at least once, type out the whole thing somewhere in your post (for clarity, the beginning or the title would be best). Some of us may not recognize what you are asking about from just acronyms...

Thanks!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

I second this request!
    Robin aka: mommysongbird & vahomeschoolmom
    Wife to Roger 11yrs, ds Josh 24 yro, ds Justin 22 yro (in Heaven), dd Kelsey 21 yrs, ds Curtis 9 yro, dgd Kayla 6, dgd Cadence 6, dgs Wyatt 4 yro, dgd Phoebe 2 yro, dgd Annabelle "Little Moo" 2 yro and dgd 'Rain' 1 yro and "One on the way"

And I will third this request!!

Default Searches

This is also helpful for doing searches. When you are looking for Story of the World, for instance, and it is referred to as SOTW in a post, the search will not pull that up unless the person knows to type in "SOTW" as their search. At least that's the way it seems to work when I'm looking. And some of the best posts may be ones that refer to the curriculum with its abbreviation. :-)

Question Could we please have a sticky,

with all those abbreviations and their respctives spelled out? Then, we could easily refer back to it when someone forgets to include it.
    *To keep things in their proper perspective, just flip your telescope around! *

Red face I think what I meant was...

once those curriculum are identified, could we have a Sticky listing each one in its full form as well as the abbreviated form.
    Hope that is c.a.m.! (clear as mud)

I see that I posted that last request in Jan. of '09. I just didn't catch that it wasn't a complete request!!
    *To keep things in their proper perspective, just flip your telescope around! *