Thread: Samples Lessons and Other Beyond Resources

Exclamation Samples Lessons and Other Beyond Resources

From this page, there are several links at the top covering Beyond Five in a Row:
    http://www.fiarhq.com/fiarold/beyond/introduction.html
    Hollie, Special Needs Forum Moderator
    Wife to my best friend Tom and mom to 18yo Eli, 16yo Kyle, and 12yo Noah (with Down syndrome)
    If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn. Ignacio Estrada

Thanks for the link! I was looking for something like this to send to a friend who will be helping me with Beyond co-op next school year.
    Jennifer
    married 18 years to hubby, with a 15 yo boy and 12 yo boy.

I have tried to click on this link for sample lessons & Beyond resources but everytime I try to go to any link that starts with www.fiarhq.com I recieve a message that says "This page can't be displayed." I get the same message when I try to enter that fiarhq address directly in to my browser. Has the address been changed? Thanks for any help!

Publisher
    Five in a Row

"Here's the gospel: you're more sinful than you ever dared believe; you're more loved than you ever dared hope." Tim Keller

I get the same response with the link you posted, Holly. Steve, I looked but I can't find the sample lessons. I know when I tell others about BY they just can't seem to grasp it sight unseen. Did I miss the samples? Thanks!
    Love rowing with my little rower, Hannah Grace.

Quote Originally Posted by Susie in MS View Post
    I get the same response with the link you posted, Holly. Steve, I looked but I can't find the sample lessons. I know when I tell others about BY they just can't seem to grasp it sight unseen. Did I miss the samples? Thanks!
    We, well I, actually never got our Beyond sample finalized and on the page! Gasp! I'll get to it. I think I have it ready to go.
    Melissa, Five in a Row Staff - Community Manager
    Robert's my man. Jacob, 13, and Mattie, 9, entertain me and keep me on my knees!
    "Once your enemy, now seated at your table. Jesus, thank you!" ~ Sovereign Grace Music

Quote Originally Posted by Yvette View Post
    I have tried to click on this link for sample lessons & Beyond resources but everytime I try to go to any link that starts with www.fiarhq.com I recieve a message that says "This page can't be displayed." I get the same message when I try to enter that fiarhq address directly in to my browser. Has the address been changed? Thanks for any help!
    Nothing that starts with fiarhq exists anymore. It's all fiveinarow.com now.
    Melissa, Five in a Row Staff - Community Manager
    Robert's my man. Jacob, 13, and Mattie, 9, entertain me and keep me on my knees!
    "Once your enemy, now seated at your table. Jesus, thank you!" ~ Sovereign Grace Music

Thanks, Melissa, I look forward to it! Sorry I am just now responding. Somehow I missed your post.
    Love rowing with my little rower, Hannah Grace.

Could you please briefly explain how you'll do FIAR with a co-op? I'm thinking of doing it with ours which meets for 2 10 week semesters. Thanks.
    Gay T.
    Enjoying the journey with Husband and DD
    Living and learning in Alaska as God purposed